13 Ways to Free Up Space on Your Computer
Because torrenting those hi-res ‘Game of Thrones’ episodes took effort, and you’ll be damned if you have to delete even one of them:
- Bring your computer to the IT guy at work and flash a little skin.
- Consider getting rid of large, unnecessary programs such as Windows 8.
- Migrate non-critical files to a cloud-based storage system, where they will be with God and His angels.
- Get rid of that pirated copy of The Pacifier you thought you needed in 1080p.
- iPhoto’s facial recognition software is a great way to find and delete photos that aren’t of genitals.